Google reanweb: New Fastest Web Browser,Torch

New Fastest Web Browser,Torch

"Torch is a free and unique software that offers you powerful browsing together with built-in media downloading and sharing features. Source"

I was having difficulty with using browser on my laptop. Chrome always crashes my window, because it say driver does not support. This happen when I am using windows 7, but there is no problem in Window 8. However, it is old model.


I sometime searching and testing my browser then I reach Torch. Woo it looks nice then I decide to try it. After using a short time, I found that it was better than I though about. It is a kind of awesome browser with some useful function attached, Youtube,Google,Wikipedia, FB,Twitter.

Moreover, it has  The Torrent Downloader, the torrent downloader soft in this browser is so special it is very faster and fully secured and start the downloads immediately. And also it has become very popular as thousands of people are having it now. It is brilliantly shining as a torch light and it is 100% speed and user friendly.


The Video Downloader,the video downloader is an another facility given to its users by Torch browser... It is to be used with Youtube and other kinds of videos from the internet.. It is more faster than IDM, Internet Downloader

It have a build in Inspect Element that every web developer really need. I like it.

 So if you have difficulty in installing some add-on and software for dowloading songs, any software, you can use this new browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment