Google reanweb: My dear son can use chopstick

My dear son can use chopstick

Taken at my nephew birthday. We celebrate the birthday even at Soriya Super market in Suki Saop.

My son just now one and three month old, but very smart and active.His name is Phanha Phea Viphou.​I name him by myself follow the date and time he was born.He can understand what I say to him. He can catch what I teach him very fast.

Every night, he wait me to take him to bed. If I stay out working with my laptop, he will not go to sleep at all until I close it and take him to bed. He want me to stay with him when he sleep.

So sad now, my son is staying at homeland. Because I cannot find mother care for him. He is now sad and want to come back.

I do love my son. I will take him back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment