Google reanweb: How to Make a File Download Directly from Blogger?

How to Make a File Download Directly from Blogger?

download-file
I have created my photobloghd to post all photos for sharing, but at first I feel disappointed.Blogger template does not have option to let visitor download file directly from my blog at all.Beside, I use Google drive to store file and give link for download and use other file hosting to host image like Picbucket. Still I am not satisfy.

One day, I have created a site with google and then I use it as a file hosting.Now I can post photo and let visitors to download those photos directly from my blog without send traffic to other file hosting.And it is more easier for visitors to download files for free without any restrict condition.Just click the link provided and save file to hard drive.
So in this article, I would like to show you how to do this:

Trick to Download file Directly form Blogger

No need coding skill at all.Just follow these steps:
  1. Go to www.site.google.com
  2. Log in and create a site there.Click"Create"
  3. Then Fill Site Name and type captcha that you see and click on "Create"
  4. You can choose temple for your site or leave it with blank temple.There are lots of type of template which you can choose.That is not what I will mention for more.After you click "Create" if the site is available, you will redirect to you new site.

create-site-google5. Click "reanweb"that you have created.Of course, a page editor appear and let you create Home page or other pages,but now we just want to host file from there do not care about that.
 6. Click on "+" or Ctrl+C (see image below)
7.Name your New Page and select a template to use "File Cabinet" Then click "Create"
8.Click "File" to upload file.After upload file successfully, right click on "Download" and click "Copy file address"
9.Now log in to blogger dashboard and create your new post and add link to download file (See image below)
10. Now publish and try a download yourself.

If there is any doubt about this article or you have problem to follow these tutorial, please feel free to leave comment and I will try my best to help.
add-link-file

No comments:

Post a Comment